- Core drilling in walls, floors and roofs, up to a diameter of 120 mm.
- For a variety of materials, including reinforced concrete, brick and other building materials.
- Stitch drilling and drilling close to walls/edges.
- Suitable for lighter applications such as small channels and pipes, electrical sockets and telecom cables, anchoring and gas supply pipes.
- The DMS 160 A has a fixed column with base plate and expander bolt.
- The drilling load indicator (LED) displays the current load on the machine, enabling the user to maximise drilling speed, for highly efficient operation.
- The drill motor is equipped with electronic overload protection which helps prevent overheating and extends product life.
- An integrated slip-clutch protects the machine and the tool from strong external forces, for greater durability.
Download Catalogue here.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: