Bitumas - Syncoat Sealer - Waterproof Sealer - Syncoat Sealer - High Grade Bonding Multi-Purpose Sealer
Syncoat Sealer - High Grade Bonding Multi-Purpose Sealer. SynCoat Sealer is a solvent based high performance penetration solution, to be used in conjunction with most Bitumas and other products. SynCoat Sealer is specially formulated to provide extreme adhesion and penetration on concrete and most building substrates. SynCoat Sealer seals and bonds, thus providing a perfect base for the application of Bitumas and other range of products.
SynCoat Sealer acts as a sealer to unpainted brick, timber, particleboard, pebble wash, shanghai plaster, fish pond, marine application, concrete surfaces, cement mortar surfaces, etc. A primer coat prior for most waterproofing materials and surface coatings application for superior adhesion.
- Excellent bonding strength
- High penetration performance
- Environmentally Friendly
- Solid Content
- 39% Solid Volume
- Specific Gravity
- Approximate 0.9
- Viscosity Range @26º
- 750 – 1000 CPS
- 80 - 170 microns
- Chemical Base
- Vinyl copolymer solution
- Approximately 4 - 5m² p/ltr dependent on the absorbency of the substrate
Packaging: Single Component - 20 litre, 5 litre, 1 litre
Storage / Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of production if stored in original state and away from direct sunlight and heat.
No mixing required as material supplied in ready to use. Stir thoroughly prior to application
- Stir well. Apply with brush or roller from tray or spray gun.
- For best results, ambient temperature should be medium for maximum penetration.
- One full coat is recommended
- Step 1: Surface to be treated should be prepared. Use a wire brush or scrapper to remove any flaky or loose material. All holes and cracks should be filled. Surface must be clean and free of oil, grease, wax, dust, paint, anti-rust treatments and loose material. Surface must be dry and free from all contamination.
- Step 2: Apply SynCoat Sealer with a brush or roller from tray or spray gun. Porous surface will reduce coverage.
- Step 3: Allow SynCoat Sealer to dry for a minimum of 4-6 hours before applying any other products from the Bitumas products range.